-OTS-Order_Tidy-up_Services
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-OTS- cleaning company services

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

WHO WE ARE -OTS-Order, Tidy-up, Services

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

WHO WE ARE -OTS-Order, Tidy-up, Services Empty
PostSubject: WHO WE ARE -OTS-Order, Tidy-up, Services   WHO WE ARE -OTS-Order, Tidy-up, Services I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2015 2:54 pm

Real Quality Control

We provide quality cleaning, “In business I have always believed one thing, don’t focus in what your offering but who your offering it to. The one who best sells the product, or the one who best understands their client’s needs?

We understand our client’s position! Running an office or managing a building is stressful and sometimes relentless. Just as you finish organising one job another appears. Most of the time you don’t want to know how but when and how much.

Regular Quality Monitoring

The designated supervisor will be required to undertake a daily visual inspection of all areas of work and take any remedial action as may be necessary. This can be formalised by use of a checklist against which the supervisor or cleaners monitor some of the more important aspects of each individual contract.

My theory is simple; one call or email and we do the rest without the need for you to chase or personally organise.”
Back to top Go down
https://order-tidy-upservice.board-directory.net

WHO WE ARE -OTS-Order, Tidy-up, Services
Page 1 of 1